Here's a few basics for manifesting financial abundance. I will discuss 2 general models, one specifically about creating an online business. Of course there are many ways to achieve financial freedom and everyone will have a different opinion, focus, or method. I am not claiming to be a master in this category, but these reflections are some of the main perspectives that have helped me on the way:
· Don't chase money, seek to bring value to others.
· Not only does it feel better to uphold a quality of integrity towards serving others (and not just seeking to pocket money for yourself), but this inner quality is also more harmonious with universal laws (your overall experience will have a more positive / supportive charge).
· In many cases it works better to "escape the system". Instead of only trading time for money, learn to trade value for money. Of course you can trade time as well, but freedom from that grind enables much higher potential for abundance. In the age of the Internet there is ample opportunity for you to find your niche and be successful!
· DO WHAT YOU LOVE! This part is really important. Feeling that your life's work has purpose is crucial for inner fulfillment. Many people want this but maybe aren't sure what their calling is. Many people might know what they love but aren't sure how to make money doing it, or balance their life around it.
This is where trading value for money comes in extremely useful. Sure you can build a passion business and become an expert after "10 years or 10,000 hours" of commitment, or if you just want to make some residual income so that you have the freedom to pursue your real passion that doesn't involve money, you could (for example) create a thriving Amazon business within 4-6 months... to the point you can quit your 9-5, work less hours in a week (after initial foundations are set), and make just as much (if not more) income. Of course these are polarities and there's a lot of middle ground, but you get what I mean.
For those who don't know what their calling is: Jay Shetty (ex-monk, viral public figure on social media) says - fulfillment is about selfless sacrifice. Your passion is for you, your service is for others. How do you identify it?
- What am I good at?
- What do I love?
- What does the world need?
... and eventually,
- How do I get paid for it?
Now... for the remainder of this post I will be discussing 2 general models of financial abundance, with some pros and cons. ** This is just my subjective opinion and some basic examples, obviously business is a very detailed pursuit **
Trading time for money (TFM):
This model of financial abundance is the societal norm. The "system" most people dread. Of course many people love what they do and I totally respect that. This post is more directed to the majority of people who operate in the TFM system, don't love what they do, and maybe wish they were doing something else that was more stimulating to their soul.
· Once jobs are taken, income can begin immediately.
· Simple. Come serve your time doing the thing and get money consistently.
· Comfortable. A relatively safe way to exist on Earth.
· Can increase hourly rate with professional credentials.
· It still takes years to develop skills that earn you a high hourly rate.
· Total $ per day/month/etc. limited to the amount of hours worked & cap of hourly rate.
· Can’t increase hours worked per day past 8-12h (without sacrificing health & life balance).
· Financial sustenance directly tied to constant trading of personal time.
· Limited freedom. Time consumed by job to survive, can't spend ample time on things that are important to you (family, artistic creation, etc.)
· Higher potential for lack of fulfillment.
Trading value for money (VFM):
This model of financial abundance allows for a more dynamic "success", where you are free to live life your way, pour time, love, and money into people & hobbies that make you feel fulfilled, and work for yourself to build your brand… not because you have to, but because you want to – you love what you do for work.
· Most foundations take years of hard work up front (ex. cultivating skills, learning business & marketing fundamentals, generating a following of people who trust you as an authoritative figure on a niche topic, researching products, building websites, creating systems, etc.)
· Countless hours put into the grind to develop your business.
· Income only begins to flow strongly once business is established, and furthermore, once digital products or automated sales systems have been created.
** The following positives are what is possible after cultivating your business **
· A radical, dream-big way to exist on Earth.·Once your system is built, it works for you!
· Potential is limitless & scalable. Total $ per day/month/etc. not limited by time directly put in to work. You could work the same amount of time to earn 100 or 1,000 sales (depending on how effective your marketing is).
· Ability to automate marketing campaigns (little time for large payoff).
· Base financial abundance sustained by work you’ve already done – for example a valuable online course you created – meaning you are more free to spend your time doing what is most important to you.
· Even if you don't have "enough to retire", recurring income that grows over time and allows you to live is financial freedom!
· One month you can grind and build your brand more, releasing new content and products – another you can travel the world and experience the vibrancy of life… working an hour some days to keep up... and earn the same amount both months. $$$
Ideal balance: utilizing both
· Trade TFM to survive and build your VFM business
· VFM foundation increases your TFM value
· Build your business until you can rely on VFM residual income consistently
· Choose when to trade TFM at a worthwhile rate to bring in extra income
· TFM integration is now an optional source of abundance, no longer tied to basic survival, so you don’t have to work endlessly your whole life.
· Live the dream!!